Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day

Here's a picture of me and my boys on Mother's Day. It was such a nice day for me, and I have to admit that ALL my boys did such a great job spoiling me. I awoke to breakfast, presents (including 3 variety of gossip mag's - awe yah!)and flowers. Although I tried to enjoy it all, I had to teach R.S. that day (anyone who's been there know's what I'm talking about!), so I fully couldn't relax and enjoy until that afternoon, but it was sooo worth the wait. Then to top it off, chef Nate made some BBQ ribs for dinner that were so grub! I feel like a lucky woman to be surrounded by so much love!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserve it! I am so glad you got pampered. Did you find those Lemmon O's for your lesson? I refuse to buy them again until you come here.....just one of the million reasons I am sooooo glad you are coming! Love your guts and it is going to be so soon we are together livin' it up!