Monday, November 17, 2008

Ok, I know Halloween is SO over but...



Yes my friends, I am finally updating!! I would apologize for taking so dang long, but if you know me at all you know that procrastination is my middle name. So here we go... Jack was an, oh so proud, Optimus Prime (from Transformers, for all you without boys). He felt very tough in the costume and didn't look as skinny either, so it was good by me. =) Jonah was our little lion, but didn't necessarily like his costume as much because all those little mane whispies kept getting in his mouth. We had a fun halloween.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow Jack looks extremely grown up in the 2nd picture. It's crazy. Makes me sad :-( We miss you guys. Cute costumes, but even cuter kiddies.

Kim said...

TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!!
My little nephew is A"ROAR"ABLE!

Kim said...

Ditto Aubrey! Jack looks like he's ready to start secon grade at least!! He looks so tough as Optimus Prime.