Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten


Ok, so I know this is kinda late coming... but most of you should by now I'm not very prompt when it comes to this blogging thing. Anyway, YES, Jack started kindergarten a couple weeks ago and can I tell you how much he LOVES going to school. He's bummed when Saturday comes around, and when I drop him off in the mornings, as soon as the classroom opens, he bolts for the door and doesn't even look back to say bye to his dear old mommy! But it makes me so happy, and I wouldn't want it any other way. He loves his teachers too, Ms. Sack and Ms. Gruber.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ann said...

What a happy face! The first day of school is a huge step. Thanks for sharing the day.

Kathy said...

What? Kindergarten? He is so big, I can't believe it! He is just going to love it I'm sure.

Love your buns!!

Anonymous said...

I miss Jack. He is such a cutie. I am so glad he had done a 180 from his reaction to pre-school here!! Love you. Tell your big boy hi from all of us.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the changes. I am soooooo proud of you. I have so much to tell you about, so I'm calling you in the morning. Love you and miss you oh so much. Aub

Jonna said...

I just found your blog off of the Tober's blog. You guys look great! California must really be agreeing with you! I can't believe your little one, he's adorable. We've just found out that our next one is a boy, and I'm pretty freaked out about that, but if he turns out as cute as yours, I'll be loving life!!

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah if you EVER read this.....I NEED Halloween Pic's ASAP! Miss you like crazy. Luv ya, Aub

Mallory Clan said...

Hey Bridgette, it's Aimee from Az. Did you graduate from Green Valley High School? When I registered on Facebook you came up!! So just wondering if you and I were in High School together and never knew?!